Notice to User
SEC3URE is an online service that (1) allows SEC3URE Healthcare Industry Representative members to be credentialed for purposes of providing them with access to healthcare providers’ hospitals in the course of discharging their role as Healthcare Industry Representatives and (2) allows SEC3URE healthcare provider members to screen and track Healthcare Industry Representative members who access their hospitals in the course of discharging their role as Healthcare Industry Representatives. To this end, SEC3URE healthcare provider members can view profiles of the Healthcare Industry Representative members. To enable all of SEC3URE members to reap the benefits of credentialing, we request and display some personal information of SEC3URE's Healthcare Industry Representative members to SEC3URE healthcare provider members, which information allows our healthcare provider members to identify the Healthcare Industry Representative members and make informed decisions regarding their business partners. SEC3URE Healthcare Industry Representative members can change the portion of their profile information that they have supplied at any time and, thus, they can control how other members and SEC3URE communicates with them.
Information Collection and Use by SEC3URE
SEC3URE collects information submitted by Healthcare Industry Representative members, such as name, email address and the identity of their employers, to authenticate Healthcare Industry Representative members and to send them notifications relating to the services provided by SEC3URE. SEC3URE also collects other profile data, including, without limitation, job title, professional qualifications, vaccination records and customer comments, in order to allow healthcare provider members to find and communicate with Healthcare Industry Representative members and other healthcare provider members.
SEC3URE also logs non-personally-identifiable information, including, without limitation, IP address, profile information, aggregate user data and browser type, from members, other users and visitors to the SEC3URE web site. This data is used to manage the web site, track usage and improve web site services. This non-personally-identifiable information may be shared with third-parties to provide more relevant services and advertisements to members. User IP addresses are recorded for security and monitoring purposes
User profile information, including, without limitation, the pictures and names of Healthcare Industry Representative members, is displayed in order to facilitate interaction between and among Healthcare Industry Representative members and healthcare provider members on the SEC3URE web site. Email addresses are used for purposes of sending notifications relating to the services provided by SEC3URE. With the exception of allowing healthcare provider members to review Healthcare Industry Representative members profiles, and unless a Healthcare Industry Representative member otherwise consents to having his or her email address shared or displayed, a Healthcare Industry Representative member's email address will not be shared or displayed to others. Healthcare provider members communicate with each other on the SEC3URE web site through the SEC3URE service without disclosing their email addresses. To facilitate searching for and reviewing the profile of Healthcare Industry Representative members on the SEC3URE web site, SEC3URE allows healthcare provider members to search for Healthcare Industry Representative members using first and last name, email address, the companies for which the Healthcare Industry Representative members work, and the products and/or services of the companies for which the Healthcare Industry Representative members work. SEC3URE also may use a member's email address to send updates, a newsletter or other news relating to the services provided by SEC3URE.
SEC3URE does not store credit card details.
Correcting, Updating or Removing Information
Healthcare Industry Representative members may modify or remove any of their personal information, other than their name, employer and score, at any time by logging into their account and accessing features such as Edit Profile and Account Info.
Third Party Advertising
SEC3URE member accounts are secured by member-created passwords. SEC3URE takes precautions to ensure that member account information is kept private. SEC3URE uses reasonable measures to protect member information that is stored within our database, and SEC3URE restricts access to member information to those of its employees and contractors who need access to perform their job functions, such as SEC3URE customer service personnel and technical staff. Please note that SEC3URE cannot guarantee the security of member account information. Unauthorised entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of member information at any time. For additional information about the security measures that SEC3URE uses, please contact SEC3URE.
Sharing and Disclosure of Information SEC3URE Collects
The Legal Basis For Processing Your Personal Data
In order to comply with applicable data protection laws, we are required to set out the legal basis for the processing of your Personal Data. In accordance with the purposes for which we collect and use your Personal Data, as set out above, the legal basis for processing your Personal Data will typically be one of the following:
- our own or our third parties’ legitimate business interests (for example, in maintaining and promoting our business by providing customers with feedback opportunities or other instances where we have carried out a legitimate interests assessment and have established an existing legitimate interest);
- the performance of a contract that we have in place with you;
- your consent where appropriate;
- to protect your vital interests; or
- compliance with our legal obligations.
Data Subject Rights
- Right to withdraw consent. Data subjects may at any time withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data carried out by us on the basis of their previous consent. Such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on such previous consent.
- Right to make a subject access request (SAR). Data subjects may request in writing copies of their personal data. However, compliance with such requests is subject to certain limitations and exemptions and the rights of other individuals. Each request should make clear that a SAR is being made. You may also be required to submit a proof of your identity and any payment permitted by law, where applicable.
- Right to object to processing including automated processing and profiling. We do not make automated decisions about data subjects.
- Right to erasure. Data subjects may request that we erase their personal data. We will comply, unless there is a lawful reason for not doing so. For example, there may be an overriding legitimate ground for keeping the personal data, such as, our business record retention obligations that we have to comply with.
- Restriction. Data subjects may request that we restrict our processing of their personal data in various circumstances. We will comply, unless there is a lawful reason for not doing so, such as, a legal obligation to continue processing your personal data in a certain way.
- Right to data portability. In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the controller to provide a copy of their personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have it transferred to another provider of the same or similar services. We do not consider that this right applies to our services. However, to the extent it does, we will comply with such transfer request. Please note that a transfer to another provider does not imply erasure of the data subject’s personal data which may still be retained for legitimate and lawful purposes.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. We suggest that data subjects contact us about any questions or complaints in relation to how we process their personal data. However, each data subject has the right to contact the relevant supervisory authority directly.
If you wish to exercise your rights relating to Personal Data held about you by us please contact SEC3URE UK at IntelliCentrics UK, Regent House, Heaton Lane, Stockport, Cheshire, SK4 1BS, UK - Tel: +44 (0) 161 250 7533 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Transfer Of Data Abroad
- We may transfer data to members of SEC3URE and third party processors which may be located outside the EEA. Where your Personal Data is transferred outside the EEA we will ensure that the recipient agrees to keep your information confidential and hold it securely in accordance with the requirements of Data Protection Law.
- If you are visiting our website from a country other than the country in which our servers are located (currently United Kingdom), the various communications will necessarily result in the transfer of information across international boundaries.
- By providing us with your Personal Data, you consent to the processing and transfer of your data as set out in this section.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
For information on the governing law of this privacy statement and the jurisdiction to which any disputes arising out of this privacy statement will be subject, please see the governing law and jurisdiction clause in our website terms at www.SEC3URE.co.uk.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this web site, or your dealings with this web site, please contact SEC3URE UK at IntelliCentrics UK, Regent House, Heaton Lane, Stockport, Cheshire, SK4 1BS, UK - Tel: +44 (0) 161 250 7533 - Email: email@example.com
Last updated on 16th August 2018